Vast DentalView All Locations
ContactAddress 433 Watertown St
Newton, MA 02458 Get Directions Phone (617) 658-7883
Welcome To Vast Dental - Your Dentist Newton, MA
We are dedicated to staying on top of the latest diagnostic tools and treatments. It is our goal to give our patients healthy smiles of which they can be proud. Whether you come in for dental implants, Invisalign, root canal treatment or any of the other services we offer, we want to achieve that goal as easily as possible for our patients.
Regular dental visits with your Newton, MA Dentist are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here! Given how important dental hygiene is to your overall health, it is crucial that everyone is able to receive dental care. This is why we offer affordable dental care to our patients because their health is our number one priority.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Invisalign, to conveniently move teeth into the right position
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children’s teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
At Vast Dental we understand that dental and oral care can quickly become costly. For that reason our office has several options when it comes to financing that you can take advantage of. Contact our office today to learn more about what we offer.
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you would like to visit our office located in Newton, MA, feel free to contact us today at (617) 658-7883.